No verified paper has been uploaded for AJKPSC-PMS Paper Arabic 2026 MCQs yet.
The MCQs below are drawn from the Arabic subject category.
Showing 171–180
of 37617 MCQs
Page 18 / 3762
171
Consider the following statements about the diplomatic developments on April 25, 2026:
1. Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif emphasized the importance of dialogue and diplomacy for regional stability.
2. The Iranian Foreign Minister described his visit to Pakistan as very fruitful.
3. The US President confirmed that the cancellation of the envoys' visit signifies an immediate resumption of war.
Statements 1 and 2 are accurate reflections of the official statements made by the Prime Minister and the Iranian Foreign Minister. Statement 3 is incorrect because President Trump explicitly stated that the cancellation did not mean he would resume the war. [Source: https://www.dawn.com/news/1994958/iranian-delegation-led-by-araghchi-leaves-after-meeting-pm-cdf-munir-trump-cancels-us-envoys-visit, 25 Apr 2026]
172
Which of the following statements regarding the earthquake disaster in Venezuela is INCORRECT?
The Venezuelan government actively requested and accepted international assistance, specifically thanking leaders like the US President and Russian President for their support. Therefore, the claim that they refused aid is false. [Source: https://www.dawn.com/news/2010737/thousands-feared-dead-in-venezuela-after-two-major-earthquakes-world-sends-aid-rescue-teams, 25 Jun 2026]
173
Consider the following statements about the diplomatic tensions between the US and Italy in 2026:
1. Prime Minister Meloni and President Trump previously clashed over the US President's criticism of the Pope.
2. President Trump accused Italy of failing to provide sufficient support to the United States regarding the Iran war.
3. The Italian Defence Minister supported the President's remarks as a necessary diplomatic correction.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Statements 1 and 2 are factually correct based on the report's account of previous friction. Statement 3 is incorrect because the Defence Minister, Guido Crosetto, actually stated that such jokes do not benefit anyone, indicating disapproval rather than support. [Source: https://www.dawn.com/news/2009272/outrage-in-italy-after-trump-says-meloni-begged-for-photo-op, 19 Jun 2026]
174
Which of the following ministers described President Trump's comments as a 'painful injury' to Italy-US ties?
Justice Minister Carlo Nordio characterized the remarks as a painful injury to the bilateral relationship. The other ministers mentioned expressed disapproval but used different terminology. [Source: https://www.dawn.com/news/2009272/outrage-in-italy-after-trump-says-meloni-begged-for-photo-op, 19 Jun 2026]
175
Consider the following statements about the US-NATO relationship in 2026:
1. The US President described NATO as a 'one-way street' due to the lack of support for escort operations.
2. The US President claimed that the US military no longer requires assistance from NATO countries.
3. The US President confirmed that he has already finalized a plan to withdraw from the NATO alliance.
Statements 1 and 2 are accurate reflections of the President's public statements regarding NATO's role and US military self-sufficiency. Statement 3 is incorrect because the President stated he had 'nothing currently in mind' regarding a change in the US relationship with NATO, despite suggesting it was something to think about. [Source: https://www.dawn.com/news/1983125/trump-blasts-foolish-nato-on-iran-says-us-needs-no-help-after-allies-rebuff-call-for-help-on-hormuz, 17 Mar 2026]
176
Which Italian official cancelled a planned visit to the United States following President Trump's remarks on June 19, 2026?
Antonio Tajani, the Italian Foreign Minister, officially cancelled his planned visit to the United States in response to the comments. While Carlo Nordio and Guido Crosetto are also cabinet ministers, they did not cancel diplomatic visits in this specific context. [Source: https://www.dawn.com/news/2009272/outrage-in-italy-after-trump-says-meloni-begged-for-photo-op, 19 Jun 2026]
177
In the context of the 2026 regional conflict, what specific action did US President Donald Trump order to facilitate potential talks with Iran?
President Trump ordered a five-day delay in planned military strikes against Iranian power infrastructure to allow space for constructive dialogue. This tactical pause is a central element of the current de-escalation efforts. [Source: https://www.dawn.com/news/1984640/pakistan-egypt-turkiye-engaged-in-back-channel-diplomacy-for-us-iran-de-escalation-sources, 23 Mar 2026]
178
Consider the following statements about the diplomatic developments in March 2026:
1. Pakistan officially offered to host talks between the US and Iran.
2. The US President publicly acknowledged productive conversations with Tehran.
3. Direct contact between Washington and Tehran has been confirmed by the Iranian Foreign Ministry.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Statements 1 and 2 are correct as PM Shehbaz offered to host talks and President Trump confirmed productive conversations. Statement 3 is incorrect because the report explicitly states that no direct contact occurred between Washington and Tehran. [Source: https://www.dawn.com/news/1984912/pakistan-stands-ready-honoured-to-host-us-iran-talks-says-pm-shehbaz, 24 Mar 2026]
179
Which of the following statements regarding the diplomatic fallout on June 19, 2026, is INCORRECT?
The statement that the relationship remained unaffected is false, as the report explicitly details the cancellation of a diplomatic visit and the expression of outrage by multiple Italian ministers. The other options accurately reflect the events described. [Source: https://www.dawn.com/news/2009272/outrage-in-italy-after-trump-says-meloni-begged-for-photo-op, 19 Jun 2026]
180
Which of the following statements regarding the recent diplomatic developments in the Middle East is INCORRECT?
is incorrect because the US President explicitly stated at the Nato summit that the ceasefire was 'over' and expressed frustration with the negotiation process. The other statements accurately reflect the diplomatic stance and the purpose of the MoU. [Source: https://www.dawn.com/news/2014422/pm-shehbaz-calls-on-iran-other-parties-not-to-jeopardise-hard-earned-peace-gains, 10 Jul 2026]